Wednesday, October 06, 2010

From the markets to hail storms to the Hilton in another city

Its been one of those days.

But lately those quirky odd moments seem more normal than not.

Waking up to the sun shining, putting on some tunes i think about what to do with my day.  Its 11 AM and after a nice sleep in i call my friend, who is also just stirring. We make plans to meet and head to the sunday market in forty five.  I catch a snippet of time in between a shower and another load of laundry to book a flight and hotel to Sydney.

I love wondering aorund the sunday markets. Ours is one of those trendy ones, where everyone looks so casual chic, the apples a perfect circle, full of color, full of life and culture. We catch a skinny latte and some french pastry over a nice long lazy chat.

Then its time to get down to business. I have exactly three hours to get my laptop, pack my bags and head to the airport for the 6 O'clock/

No comments: