Tuesday, October 05, 2010

One last play

I have this feeling that if this were to work out that it would be it. I've met someone that really tugs on those heart strings, that my instincts are telling me is a good person and has all the right qualities and characteristics. The blemishes are coming through but it is making it all the more endearing and realistic.

He wants to be friends for a little while. He's a little freaked out.

Is this my chance for one last play. There are many a man to fool around with. It may be the last time.

He is the one that pushed me away just a tiny little bit. Surely if he wants me to himself he would make it clear. Corner me with a talk or something along those lines.

So its one last play for me.  Its like all of life has been a dress rehersal for this one moment. And this will be my last rehersal.

Opening night is coming soon.

No comments: