Monday, November 29, 2010

And then you realise it was all in your head

I fall for men like him all the time, and each time i think i have met the one. My soul mate and twin flame with whom i was destined to be with. I picture our wedding, out lives and this time i saw myself as the mother of your future children.

The thing is i was mistaken. I get carried away with grand gestures that money can buy and accidently forgot the importance of the ones that cost nothing.

Your lies, your false words, the fact that you can't keep your word. The way that i am a nobody in your world and you push me even further. I still wait for you. How pathetic am i to let you walk all over me.

My own fault for not respecting myself enough. I don't need a man like you. Today was one of the worst days in my life. I wondered if i were to die today if anybody would notice. How long would it be until they noticed.

The thing is by chasing after men like you, i miss out on the ones that care.

I keep thinking of deleting you. I am beginning to think that its about self respect now.

No comments: