Thursday, November 04, 2010

A force to be reckoned with

You and me. We could be powerful together. You know it. I know it. Why fight it?

I love you. I always have. Do you not remember that we have spent lifetimes together? Thats why it feels so comfortable.

Remember when you woke up that morning and you lay your head on my breasts and let yourself sink into the safety of my arms and i held you so tenderly? That was beautiful for a moment. You felt it too and then you freaked out and it all changed and you established your manhood and held me in your arms. That was beautiful in its own way but i know for a moment you felt safe with me.

And i know that you know that while you freaked out this time, you will feel that way in this lifetime one more. I know that you know that this is it. I am meant for you and you are meant for you.

Baby i love you. Our souls and our bodies remember times and lifetimes gone by. Its you and me babe. I love you.

You realise this already. I can't wait for you to admit it to me.

As i said, Babe i love you. I could make you my world if you wanted me to.

No comments: