Thursday, November 25, 2010

On protecting one's heart

Its funny how life works out. How you learn to stop taking risks in love. Whatever will be will be, and if it wasn't, it was never meant to be. I believed for so log about chasing dreams, living in the passion and intensity of the moment, giving it all i had, even just for a moment.

Things seem more mature now. Perhaps it will lead to happy endings. Life has taught me patience. Lets see where it will get me.

I savour those moments of who i used to be. Every mistake i ever made i look back with pride. After all who can claim to have climbed the highest mountains, to have fallen in love in Paris, on tropical islands, been seduced by the man of their seemingly innocent dreams. My life has been a pleasure, fairy tale romances, blazing adventures, smiles, laughter, tears, beautiful family and friends.

Its another time in life these days. Its still all very good. I have it all. Yet when i had so little i also had it all, just in different ways.

No comments: