Thursday, November 11, 2010

New man on the block

I met someone new last night. K just wasn’t enough of a distraction or that was all that he was. G is still on my mind. I’m disappointed in him but my heart is still pointing his way.

So I met another one. Quite a surprise and quite different to my current type. But perhaps people come into your life to learn certain lessons. He is so emotionally available, open and honest in a really supportive way. On top of that successful in his own way, different from what I would consider the road to all you want.

He is a personal trainer who has branched out to owning studio’s and three business’. Great mindset, thinks family and friendships are incredibly important. More importantly he can express his feelings so well and understands the dynamics of men and women, how men think, how I feel and how I react. My usual emotionally distant self crumbling out of necessity to match his honesty. Its nice to meet someone who allows you to acknowledge your own feelings.

Perhaps he will be good for me. Perhaps this is a sweet distraction. Perhaps this is a lesson learnt. Perhaps this is a lifetime.

Who knows?

No comments: