Monday, November 08, 2010

The tide is turning

Just as the wind changes direction, it seems my heart may actually be turning the other way. He is a man that’s been right in front of me and when I come to think of it, perhaps I never appreciated him for who he was.

It’s a weird feeling. I’m reconsidering G. He has not been around and do I really want someone that acts the way he does. And it’s getting secretive and murky now. Like he is hiding something. The little white lies, the disappearance of all things me, the disappearance of all things him from my life. I never knew him and he ran away before the final act.

But then there is a man that’s been on the sidelines for sometime. I had a fun night the other night. Our core values are the same. He is a good person. More so he is available and he is into me and he is mature and ready for something more in life.

The other day I was thinking of a child. One of my own. What it would be like to have one. What it would be like to feel that love. Some sort of maternal instinct coming through as it never has before. I could see me with a child of my own. It no longer freaks me out.

And in that light what type of man would I want. I think K wins out over G for sure.

We are on a cusp and G is losing his lustre for real this time. And that is not a bad thing.

No comments: