Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I still like him

Not sure why as he is acting like a dick.

Yet those first few moments, the way he looked at me, the conversations, the moments and the way he held me in his arms and brushed the hair away from my eyes and looked deep into my eyes and told me he liked me. He said it with his whole body.

Who knows what the future will bring. Perhaps i will never see him again and it will ust fizzle away. It was fireworks in a smallish way. The first moments of love and romance from which i found joy and excitement. Yet this time around i have been somewhat twice removed, not quite recovered from being burnt in love so many times. I no longer put my heart on the line with the intensity and passion that i used to.

Its protected my heart this time around. We will fizzle without ever beginning.

And then my intuition tells me otherwise. The spiritual side of me is saying that he is the one, that he is thinking of me, and someday soon he will try to get it all back. That somewhere in the distant it will be him and I for all of eternity.

No comments: