Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Thankyou to the David's and M's of the world

Despite the mess of this situation i still have a good feeling about it all. Deep down if i had to admit it to myself, its not game over, this is the guy i have been with for eternity and i look forward to another lifetime together.

But its every other relationship that will make it work. David and M and all the other men, i learnt so much about what does not work. To my career for the life lessons in emotional intelligence and being more self aware. I owe you the world for being able to face the world with clarity and sensibility.

Everything i have done this time around has been a lesson learnt in life experience.

I love this guy. He loves me too. I know it. He knows it. In time we will make it work.

No comments: