Friday, November 12, 2010

Perhaps i will look back one day and wish i was here again

In reality life is beautiful. The men are a plenty. I have a lovely apartment and a beautiful network of friends and family to share love and joy with. I'm a bachelorette living in a bachelorette pad and i love it.

I have many a man to choose to go on dates with. I have a high flying career and i traverse the world on a whim. Weather it be climbing a mountain, lying on an exotic beach or simply enjoying a home cooked meal with good friends, i really have it all. There is even a man that makes my heart sing even if he does not sing the same song as i.

The thing is i am truly happy right now. I am living the life. I am sure to look back on these days and treasure them in fond memories. I just need to remember to enjoy the moment.

Smile, laugh, sing, dance....

No comments: