Saturday, February 04, 2012

Dry Toast

Once, a long time ago, a indian friend of mine said that dating a white man was like eating dry toast.  She was reffering to communication styles.

The cultural part is what i am scared of. That relationships mean a lot more to me that him. That i'm going to keep feeling empty inside and stray.

The thing is i am crazy about him. Can see a future with him. Yes, there are things going on in his life which makes it stressful. But he's not excited to see me anymore. He wants to slow things down. He barely communicates with me. I don't know how to express my own feelings.

I think we are ok. He thinks i'm lovely. He's just busy with trying to work out his life.

I'm trying not to play these games. But its just the emptiness of it all. When we are together, and he holds me tight and brushes away my hair, the other night when he told me he loved me when he thought i was sleeping. He has these feelings in him.

A spark is dying. I want the old him back. The guy i fell for.

No comments: