Sunday, February 05, 2012

I'm Jealous

I have been for a while.

You touched her the other day and complimented her on her dress right in front of me. And you had not complimented me for weeks. I hated you for that.

And i wonder if i want to be with a guy thats so outrageously flirtatious.

You let the other girl know that she was good looking.

Other women complement you and know you by name.

You brag about your wealth.

Perhaps those compliments were not just for me. Perhaps i wasn't your dream girl.  Perhaps your just a prick of a guy, a sleazebag. Just like your boss describes you.

I just accidently fell for you.

I hate you now. You pretended to be someone else. I fell for you. You broke my heart. Now i am leaving.

It hurts to walk away but sometimes you need to. I really do hate you. As the tears flow its all coming out. I can't keep it in and be accomodating anymore. Its too hard.

Fuck you.

No comments: