Sunday, February 05, 2012

I'm getting defensive

I've been chasing him for a while. Accomodating. Nice. Taking the back seat with my own feelings. I've had enough.

Its time for make or break and i will tell him so.

Two can be like this. I have nothing more to say to you.  I want you to msg me so i can ignore you.

You need to make up for your behaiviour over the last few months. Otherwise it's thankyou goodbye.

Because time is precious. And while i love you, if your going to continue to ignore me, i am going to fall for the man in my life that is emotionally available.

This could be thank you goodbye.

Courage to walk away comes from within. I want to know now if this will not work and walk away and let the man on the sidelines in.

I'm ready to settle and start another life. I need to face in the same direction as my man.

Who knows - will it be you or him?

This is all your doing. Why did you ignore me all these months? Get complacent? Or is this just the real you?

No comments: