Thursday, February 09, 2012

How are you?

How are you?

Such simple words.

How do I say to you that an old friend came onto me  during a study session and that while it didn’t go anyway, I didn’t necessarily push him away either. How do I say to you that I went on a date with a man that was not you and that I actually had a good time and I invited him back for coffee and while that also lead to nothing, I may even see him again. 

How do I say to you that you not answering my calls and messages and not wanting to see me and not having a way to communicate with you is making me feel confused and powerless and then I just end up feeling angry and eventually supressing my feelings with a smile and resenting you. So much so that I had to see a councillot to figure it all out. 

How do I say to you that I am thinking of leaving.

No comments: