Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Just the other day i thought we were forever

I kept excusing your behaiviour. Even when i found out about the other women and your wandering eye, i thought perhaps i had screwed up. The thing is i didn't. You have a problem. And yes late into our relationship i did start flirting around, perhaps to try and make you jealous. I blamed myself for my actions and kept telling myself you were retaliating. I'm not sure if its because your dodgy or because of this illness that you have. Either way though, something in my mind has clicked. I can't see you in my future no more. I'm not sure if i would even want to kiss you or touch you. Your starting to fade in my world. Your facebook with your multitude of women and your online profile makes it all the easier. Part of me is sad. I can see your suffering and that something is wrong. No one in their right mind would act the way you do. Walking around the office avoiding me on purpose. Its immature at best. But i'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. There's is something not quite right. You seem not well. You seem alarmed. Its hurts to walk away because despiting you fading in my mind, i still care about you. I want to be a friend and help you through this if you want my help. My heart is moving on though. Thankyou, goodbye.

No comments: