Saturday, February 04, 2012

There are so many wonderful things about him...

There really is and my heart sings out to him.

Everygirl craves to be spoiled though. Feel special. Have her man call her about forevers together. Flowers and oh to be called beautiful.

We are drifting apart.

I'm working through my issues. But this feeling is not anxiety. Its sadness and i think this time it is based in reality. On what i need.

It makes me cry to think i might break up with him. That perhaps him and I are not to be and we just moved really fast. The spark is only partially there.

I want the guy i fell for. The one who seemed to think i was magic. Is he still there? Has he changed his mind?  Is he just feeling secure in his complacency.

I think he is a wonderful man. I have tears in my eyes at the thought that i might walk away.

Decisions....

No comments: