Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mental Illness - Scary stuff

Mental illness, it’s a scary thing. Do you separate the illness from the person? Wonder what’s going on? If they are really just being mean and dodgy or is it some chemical imbalance in the brain. It’s getting worse. This is odd behaviour. And while I hate to admit it, its putting me off him. I’ve decided to leave for other reasons. This incredibly odd and immature behaviour however makes walking away pretty easy. I’m not sure the attraction I felt which was so intense is even there anymore. Truth be told, I don’t really know him. Heck I can’t even get onto him to have a conversation so we can break up. Or perhaps that’s what he’s worried about. That our next conversation will be just that. But all these women. Some might fall but somehow I just don’t think it will go anywhere. I was incredibly patient. I’m just not sure others will be.

No comments: