Saturday, May 05, 2012

The bloom of fresh romance


Its been a long time coming now but last night we made it happen. He's cute, he's clever, he's ever so gentle. I've stuffed him around a few times but he's been there on the sidelines.

And i got my second chance.

Last night was beautiful. So was laying in his arms this morning, chilling out and getting to know him. There is that familiarity of similar endeavours. Of having studying together. Of having made it in life but still at the start of our lives.

There is also that element of equality.

I'm just smiling. Its been fun. Its been exciting. I feel that the little girl in my heart is safe and in the right hands. Life always has certain risks but this one is well worth taking.

The bloom of fresh romance. Lets see how this pans out. Butterflies for now and happiness.

No comments: