Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Its hard

Your back in my life. Back from holidays seemingly doing well. You had a go at speaking to me and i have pretty much ignored you and pushed you aside.

Partially about self protection. If i don't expose myself to you, i just can't go backwards. I'm afraid of falling for you all over again and ending up with a lifetime of happiness. I feel that the best thing for me is to be rid of you.

Part of me wonders if i should act like an adult. Have a chat. Communicate. But what's the point?

And then there is the whole part about you not being well. Something not quite right in your brain. Not enough serotonin and the anti deppressants. Am i making life worse for you? Do you care? Should i care? are you purposefully deceitful?

Things with us is really hard to figure out. Emotions and mental illness and protecting ones heart.

You hurt me so much babe. I was in love with you and you were seeing other women without a care in the world. I just question your honesty which is the worst feeling in the world.

Can i believe you? Are you a good person? Are you trustworthy?

Those are what i struggle with when it comes to you.

No comments: