Sunday, May 13, 2012

Unlocking the powers of communication

I had another kineseology session. I felt that the last session was so powerful that i had unlocked a protection and acceptance for the little girl of my childhood that represents all that is innocent in my life. I'm attracting the right friends and men in my life, my relationships are becoming so much more fullfilling and i feel like i am ridding my life of all this negative energy,

So yesterdays session was about communication, learning to accept and respect myself and open up to others. The past two weeks with my new man has been a tad uncomfortable. I could barely speak to him outside of the surface. I was terrified of calling him and speaking from my heart.

But another amazing session and that very afternoon was a call to him and a catch up. It went well, or as well as things could. I got to say what i needed and hear him out. I still like him but really its upto both to see if this will go somewhere.

It was still quite awkward but at least heartfelt and real. That night i had yet another deep connection with a man, talking of relationships, living life with passion, not looking back and taking risks.

Things may not work out. But i am excited about expressing my feelings and excited to let people into my life that listen, love and grow with me.

Things are going well.

No comments: