Sunday, May 06, 2012

Sailing to new horizons

Today i've been walking on cloud nine. Sweet anticipation of seeing him again.  Feeling nice and secure but with a hint of nervousness that makes it all so exciting.

Thankyou serotonin and all those other chemicals for putting the smile on my face.
I look at him and think he's hot. Crave his touch. Yes, he's been there all along but really, whats a girl to do if her brain has only registered a good thing now. And its not too late for he is here.

In my heart of hearts i am falling for you. Can see you in my forever.  That perhaps this time my heart is getting it right.

The familiarity of knowing you a long time, the stability of everything you seem to be. Finally realising that a good man is what i want.

I'm falling for you babe. I think you know it too.

No comments: