Thursday, May 03, 2012

I was in love with you at one stage

I was in love with you at one stage. I thought you were too. I couldn’t get enough of you. Even when you were playing around, I still harboured a hope that I could make you see me as the only girl. I was watching your every move, aware of your comings and goings around me. Now I just don’t see to care. I don’t even want to catch your eye let alone cross your path. I find myself avoiding you completely. It’s funny how feelings change. How you start seeing reality. I think I’ve stopped caring. My attention is on another or the possibility of meeting the man of my dreams that’s closer to my heart.  I hope you leave soon, yu were going to anyway. You are frustrated as you are. The quicker you move on, the better for both of us. I don’t feel much at all for you. I could walk away completely right now and never have another conversation with you.

No comments: