Thursday, May 03, 2012

Learning life lessons

Its scary to think you can place so much trust in someone and consider living with them forever and ever, only to have them break your heart. The thing is I said nothing and got over you. And now I’ve walked away. You just don’t know any of this yet. That I know that your dodgy.  I can’t believe you still think your in. That you can get away with these games you play.  You disgust me. I don’t know what I saw in you. You seem like a stranger. For a few days I wanted to help, be a friend. But I see how pointless that would be. You claimed to care and be someone your not. Yes you have problems but your true self shines through.  I have learnt my lesson. This is the last time of being burnt, going for the wrong one.  I know deep in my heart who a good person is. I’m really starting to fall for him and see a future.  Thankgod I figured this one out in time. Could have been a disaster to accidently end up together for life,

No comments: