Thursday, May 03, 2012

tuning off

Somedays you just want to tune off. Slightly tired after a four day break. Letting go of something old that was not working. Saying hello to something new. Reveling in options in between and being that girl that everyone wants to be with.  This time will not repeat itself again. It’s about being the best I can be. ST was a time in my life I had to really work on myself. The problems were largely him but he made me consider where I could improve and really face myself. You need to get incredibly hurt for that wake up call and start realising the implications of nature and nurture on decisions we make.  He was murky and I walked away.  And now there is another. Someone gentle and one that adorns the respect of his good friends and the friends that I value. As excitement grows I will feel once more. I can’t wait for this weekend.

No comments: