Thursday, May 03, 2012

You have no idea

You have no idea.  You don’t seem to be doing so bad, just a warped sense of what makes a relationship.  I was true to you for a while, you were my everything. But the neglect, the dodgyness on your part, the flirting, it made me be who I am not. Who I don’t want to be. My lesson learnt could be that I should of walked away straight away, but then I think, I needed to try for my sake, eliminate all potential that it would not work. I have not lost too much time. But really there has been a third person in this all along. Everytime you did not want to see me, I had a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen and a future to discuss.  And little by little I became closer to him and further to you.  And then one day I had a t-shirt o yours and I put in on for confort and then took it off because I felt bad for him.  I stopped thinking about you and started day dreaming about him. We speak all the time now. I’m sorry for pulling you through this. I really thought we would work. And now that I know it won’t, its not so hard to walk away. Almost into the arms of my best friend who has been there all along.  Have a good life.

No comments: